- 2 analog input channels/2 analog output channels
- 24 bit, 204.8 kHz sampling; 118 dB dynamic range
- 6 Analog Input Gain ranges from +/-316mV to +/- 42V
- Software selectable IEPE signal conditioning (4 or 10 mA)
- NIST Traceable Calibration
- Installs in standard PCI slot of desktop PC or workstation
The PCI-4461 is used in low channel count systems that require both inputs and outputs. It is a good selection for a building acoustics laboratory that runs sound transmission and sound absorption measurements.
NI PCI digital signal analyzers are provided for replacement applications only and when PCI interface is the only option. For new applications we recommend the NI cDAQ USB interface devices or a PXIexpress chassis with NI’s PXIe series digital signal analyzer and output devices (2017 update)