- 4 analog input channels
- 24 bit, 204.8 kHz sampling; 118 dB dynamic range
- 6 Analog Input Gain ranges from +/-316mV to +/- 42V
- Software selectable IEPE signal conditioning (4 or 10 mA)
- NIST Traceable Calibration
- Installs in standard PCI slot of desktop PC or workstation
The PCI-4462 is used in systems with 4 or less measurement channels and can be used to measure products with low noise emissions. For systems will more than four channels, a PXI expansion chassis and the PXI-4462 is recommended.
NI PCI digital signal analyzers are provided for replacement applications only and when PCI interface is the only option. For new applications we recommend the NI cDAQ USB interface devices or a PXIexpress chassis with NI’s PXIe series digital signal analyzer and output devices (2017 update)