- 2 analog input channels/2 analog output channels
- 24 bit, 204.8 kHz sampling; 118 dB dynamic range
- 6 Analog Input Gain ranges from +/-316mV to +/- 42V
- Software selectable IEPE signal conditioning (4 or 10 mA)
- NIST Traceable Calibration
- Installs in PXI expansion chassis such as PXI-1033 or PXI-1042Q for high channel count applications
The National Instruments PXI-4461 is used in systems that require both inputs and outputs. It is a good selection for a building acoustics laboratory that runs sound transmission and sound absorption measurements. It is also used with the REATMaster application and our other products for the hearing sciences.