- 4 analog input channels
- 24 bit, 204.8 kHz sampling; 118 dB dynamic range
- 6 Analog Input Gain ranges from +/-316mV to +/- 42V
- Software selectable IEPE signal conditioning (4 or 10 mA)
- NIST Traceable Calibration
- Installs in PXI expansion chassis such as PXI-1033 or PXI-1042Q for high channel count applications
The National Instruments PXI-4462 is our standard data acquisition card for laboratory sound pressure level measurement and sound power level determination of low noise products. It is also used for high speed time waveform recording for our impuslive measurement applications.
Note that the PXI-4462 will go end of life in 2019. New applications should use the PXIe-4464 device that replaces the PXI-4462