- 16 analog input channels
- 24 bit, 204.8 kHz sampling; 114 dB dynamic range
- 4 Analog Input Gain ranges from +/-316mV to +/- 10V
- Software selectable IEPE signal conditioning (4 mA)
- NIST Traceable Calibration
- Installs in PXI expansion chassis such as PXIe-1073 or PXIe-1082 for high channel count applications
The National Instruments PXIe-4499 is the best selection for high channel count sound and vibration measurement systems that require analog gain to accommodate low voltage transducers.