4 analog input channels
- 24 bit, 204.8 kHz sampling; 119 dB dynamic range
- 6 Analog Input Gain ranges from +/-316mV to +/- 42V Full Scale
- Software selectable IEPE signal conditioning (4, 10 or 20 mA)
- NIST Traceable, ISO 17025 accredited calibration available
- Installs in PXI expansion chassis such as PXIe-1073 or PXI-1082 for high channel count applications
- Available with BNC inputs for instrumentation applications or mini-XLR inputs for audio applications
The National Instruments PXIe-4464 is our standard data acquisition card for laboratory sound pressure level measurement and sound power level determination of low noise products. It is also used for high speed time waveform recording for our impulsive measurement applications.